- RSS Channel Showcase 1618190
- RSS Channel Showcase 6827873
- RSS Channel Showcase 3383135
- RSS Channel Showcase 9856081
Articles on this Page
- 02/05/13--16:46: _Artículo publicado...
- 03/19/13--10:23: _Jack Kornfield: The...
- 03/25/13--12:41: _Pepe Mujica Río+20
- 04/25/13--07:38: _Food Matters
- 05/20/13--16:13: _Connecting everythi...
- 05/21/13--14:11: _Yo Soy Tú
- 06/07/13--08:46: _China’s search for ...
- 09/05/13--14:52: _Cascada
- 03/04/15--10:03: _One Moment Please
- 08/31/15--16:23: _Actitud | Victor Kü...
- 01/25/16--15:25: _Cave-digging artist...
- 11/03/16--08:27: _How WD-40 Created a...
- 05/02/17--08:04: _13 of the Most Fasc...
- 07/11/17--07:25: _What Happen Just Be...
- 08/18/17--07:10: _Sarah Jaroz – When ...
- 10/02/17--05:30: _10 Tips for Living ...
- 11/13/17--06:18: _Talk by Jack Kornfi...
- 11/18/17--13:06: _The 3 Stages of Fai...
- 01/04/18--09:03: _The Busier You Are,...
- 03/19/13--10:23: Jack Kornfield: The Ancient Heart of Forgiveness
- 03/25/13--12:41: Pepe Mujica Río+20
- 04/25/13--07:38: Food Matters
- 05/20/13--16:13: Connecting everything: A conversation with Cisco’s Padmasree Warrior
- 05/21/13--14:11: Yo Soy Tú
- 06/07/13--08:46: China’s search for a new growth model
- 09/05/13--14:52: Cascada
- 03/04/15--10:03: One Moment Please
- 08/31/15--16:23: Actitud | Victor Küppers | TEDxAndorralaVella
- 01/25/16--15:25: Cave-digging artist finds inspiration underground
- 11/03/16--08:27: How WD-40 Created a Learning-Obsessed Company Culture
- 05/02/17--08:04: 13 of the Most Fascinating Public Sculptures
- 08/18/17--07:10: Sarah Jaroz – When Doves Cry
- 10/02/17--05:30: 10 Tips for Living More Mindfully
- 11/13/17--06:18: Talk by Jack Kornfield at Stanford
- 11/18/17--13:06: The 3 Stages of Failure in Life and Work (And How to Fix Them)
- 01/04/18--09:03: The Busier You Are, the More You Need Quiet Time
Ángeles Caso Escritora Española.- Inteligente y valiosa mujer. Me asombra que este sea su pensamiento, siendo tan joven todavía, porque generalmente se llega a este maravilloso discernimiento cuando se está en la “avanzada madurez”… casi vejez…como decía Borges, sólo con el tiempo lo aprendes y por lo general cuando ya se te está acabando …. Aquí cabe completita la frase… * Necesito poco y lo poco que necesito, lo necesito […]
The renowned teacher and author shares extraordinary stories of forgiveness–and explains how the next story could be yours.
Conferencia de Naciones Unidas por el desarrollo sustentable 20 de junio de 2012
In a collection of interviews with leading Nutritionists, Naturopaths, Scientists, M.D.’s and Medical Journalists you will discover scientifically verifiable solutions for overcoming illness naturally.
Cisco’s chief technology and strategy officer describes how the exponential growth of connectivity between people and devices, both mobile and network, will change commerce, business systems, and individual behavior. Click here ===> http://www.mckinsey.com/Insights/High_Tech_Telecoms_Internet/Connecting_everything_A_conversation_with_Ciscos_Padmasree_Warrior> .
Sarmad. Corazonenado Todo en la vida comienza de los sueños, muchas veces sin sentido, sin orden. Son las proyecciones que hacemos, son el rumbo que nos marcamos, es como nos habla la existencia, nuestro Dios, nuestros guías. Son los sueños los que hacen que la vida siga y que nosotros sigamos en ella, son el motor del día a día, son las ganas y el amor.
Experts from McKinsey’s Greater China office explore the challenges and opportunities that China faces as it fundamentally redirects its economic model away from export-led capital investment toward consumption, efficiency, and productivity. http://www.mckinsey.com/insights/economic_studies/chinas_search_for_a_new_growth_model?cid=other-eml-nsl-mip-mck-oth-1306
http://vimeo.com/57343365 Tangled vines. Endless rain. Dodgy hotel rooms. Mud. Biting flies. Aggressive viruses…Perfection. Is this a vacation? Erik Boomer, Tyler Bradt, Galen Volckhausen, Tim Kemple, Anson Fogel, Blake Hendrix and Skip Armstrong hunt the remote Mexican jungle for the perfect waterfall…and the perfect shot. Paddler and cinematographer alike explore a world beyond the expected. Cascada.
Anxiety levels are climbing, distractions are growing, and attention is being stolen from the things that matter most. It’s time to revive the dying art of paying attention.
Have you ever thought in managing your enthusiasm? Victor is an optimistic and positive coach who will help us to bring the best of ourselves efficiently.
For the past 25 years, Ra Paulette has been carving out man-made caves from the sandstone hills of New Mexico, and then sculpting these spaces into works of art he calls wilderness shrines.
I’ve spent years thinking and writing about one of the great mysteries of leadership and change: Why is it that the people and organizations with the most experience, knowledge, and resources in a particular field are often the last ones to see and seize opportunities for something dramatically new? How WD-40 Created a Learning-Obsessed Company Culture
Commissioned public artwork has been part of our culture for many millennia. Over time, as world travel has become easier and safer, commissioned civil works of art have turned into tourist attractions all their own. From the bustling streets of New York City and Chicago to quieter corners of the globe in Howick, South Africa, and Las Colinas, Texas, Architectural Digest surveys 13 of the world’s most fascinating public sculptures. […]
Enjoy this Video… What Happen Just Before Show Time at The Meet Opera , in 12 Rooms, You Will Never See
Three Rivers Arts Festival, Pittsburgh PA Sarah Jaroz – When Doves Cry
What follows are just a few of the most important ways to support your meditation practice and strengthen your practice of mindfulness in everyday life—what I call “headspace.” The theme that runs throughout is awareness, an understanding of both oneself and others. It’s about developing a gentle curiosity: watching, noticing, and observing what’s happening in every aspect of your life—how you act, how you speak, and how you think. It’s not […]
Video Talk by Jack Kornfield at Stanford
One of the hardest things in life is to know when to keep going and when to move on. On the one hand, perseverance and grit are key to achieving success in any field. Anyone who masters their craft will face moments of doubt and somehow find the inner resolve to keep going. If you want to build a successful business or create a great marriage or learn a new […]
In a recent interview with Vox’s Ezra Klein, journalist and author Ta-Nehisi Coates argued that serious thinkers and writers should get off Twitter. It wasn’t a critique of the 140-character medium or even the quality of the social media discourse in the age of fake news. It was a call to get beyond the noise. For Coates, generating good ideas and quality work products requires something all too rare in modern life: quiet. […]